Job advertising for the farm machinery trade is currently free of charge on www.agrimachinery.trade
If you have a vacancy to fill and would like it listed below, please email the job description and other relevant details to email@example.com
We aim to post and go live within 24 hours
Recruitment on this website is brought to you in association with De Lacy Executive
Technical Trainer (International) m/f
Sales –Marketing- After Sales, Full-time position
FR – KUHN SA / MGM / PARTS (Saverne), France
The KUHN Group is hiring a Technical Trainer (International) m/f for its MONSWILLER site (67-FRANCE).
Joining the product training department at our Head Office, you will be responsible for:
– Creating technical training manuals with the help of the other trainers and/or our technical experts.
– Contributing to the preparation and organisation of technical training for our global importers (English / German language) and for the French market.
– Present technical training at our training centre.
– Carry out training and machine set-up with our importers in their respective countries when requested.
– Occasionally participate in aftersales actions and demonstrations.
Competences and qualities required:
– The candidate should have a HND (Higher National Diploma) relevant to the Agricultural industry ideally Agricultural Engineering or Agriculture with mechanisation.
– Have a good technical understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic systems with the ability to read and translate technical documents.
– Proficient in using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
– Fluent in English, be able to communicate in French (spoken) and preferably have some capacity in German.
– Driving licence category B and knowledge of how to operate tractors and agricultural machinery (ideally possess the French tractor proficiency certificate “CACES cat. 8”).
– Strong sense of service and be able to develop excellent customer relationships.
– Be available to travel on a national and international level.