De Lacy Executive seek an experienced Group After Sales Manager for a leading, long established and well respected premier agricultural and ground care dealership, servicing a wide range of leading brands. Our clients’ specialist and dedicated team are committed to customer service, quality and value for money.
The successful candidate will demonstrate extensive aftersales leadership experience, ideally gained within a main machinery dealership, with knowledge across both service and parts. Experience with a tractor, harvester or ground care brand would be preferred, but other related industry experience will be considered.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Take control, manage and grow the operations of the aftersales teams for both agriculture and ground care to ensure the smooth running of each department, whilst ensuring set targets are met
- Liaise with other sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing company sales performance
- Management, training and development of a large team of Parts and Service staff
- Implementation and audit of the department’s health and safety policies and risk management strategies
- Overall responsibility for purchasing, management and control of parts and retail showroom stock, workshop tools and consumables etc
- Overall responsibility for parts showroom presentation, stocking and sales
- Organise departmental promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
- Financial management, including departmental budgets
- Set targets and report on monthly KPI’s for both Parts and Service
- Proven senior management experience in an aftersales role
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate a highly skilled and diverse team, in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Respect and maintain long standing relationships with members of staff, leading by example
- Sound knowledge of agricultural and ground care machinery and the UK farming industry
- Excellent financial management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with manufacturers, suppliers and customers
- Possess a good understanding of Health & Safety legislation
A highly competitive package is on offer to the successful candidate dependent on experience.
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.