An exciting new career opportunity has arisen with a leading and most respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery, exporting worldwide.
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Agricultural Sales Manager to expand existing business and develop new accounts in the Southern region of the UK, which includes the Midlands, Wales and South/South West England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing dealer accounts, pro-actively supporting dealers to achieve agreed sales targets and generating sales through the dealer network. You will be required to assist dealers in relation to demonstrations and open days.
You will possess drive and ambition and will have excellent communication skills, be computer literate and have the ability to prioritise your workload in an efficient and flexible manner
Candidates must be based within the territory, be prepared to travel and work flexible hours and occasional weekends as required.
The role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic sales and territory plan for dealer network in the area.
- Service dealer needs for stock and merchandising in line with company requirements.
- Assist dealer sales to livestock farmers and growing industrial customer uses.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the region.
- Meet sales targets as agreed with Management.
- Ensure customers comply with the company credit terms.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and supply accurate & timely business reports.
- Liaise with in-house departments and give feedback on key market challenges, opportunities and trends.
- Proven agricultural sales experience with a successful track record.
- Experience within the Agri Sector and farm machinery Industry is essential.
- A degree in Agricultural science, engineering or technology would be beneficial.
- Highly motivated with strong sales, time and territory management skills.
- Ability to interact at a range of levels within the customer and business community.
- Have excellent personal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Able to work as part of a highly-motivated team
- IT Literate
- Full clean UK driving licence
The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, performance bonus scheme, company car, and phone and business expenses.
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.