Job advertising for the farm machinery trade is currently free of charge on www.agrimachinery.trade
If you have a vacancy to fill and would like it listed below, please email the job description and other relevant details to email@example.com
We aim to post and go live within 24 hours
Recruitment on this website is brought to you in association with De Lacy Executive
An exciting career opportunity has arisen with a leading agricultural machinery manufacturer for a Sales Support Specialist.
Working from a home location within the UK, applicants will need to be self-motivated with a strong team player mentality, good interpersonal and organisational skills together with a high level of understanding of the agricultural machinery business.
- To provide field based sales support by delivering sales training product presentations of features and benefits and conducting practical training demonstrations.
- Manage Central and Regional demonstration fleet including the ordering process transportation and service costs.
- Conduct Dealer and operator installation training.
- Introduce new products to internal colleagues, dealers, customers and the press.
- Communicate product improvements, both to the dealer network and internally.
Conduct and arrange demonstrations, both for dealers and at shows and events.
- Develop training plans and deliver to the dealer network.
- To assist technical training when required
- Compile and conduct competitive training sessions, to include internal and dealer sales teams
- Assist with the planning and execution of national shows and represent sales at these and other local /national shows and dealer events.
- Arrange and manage factory visits
- Agricultural background or good knowledge of Agricultural business across UK and Ireland.
- Working knowledge of Agricultural machinery products with ATS guidance an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to motivate self and others.
- Sales and Marketing skills and knowledge.
- High-level PC expertise. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK & Ireland and other European countries as required.
- Clean driving license and valid passport
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to include a competitive salary + bonus, company car and company benefits.
To apply: If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.