Location: Currently there are two vacant positions – Eastern UK & South/South West UK
- Fully responsible for organising, controlling and directing the activities of whole goods retailing to business customers to achieve financial targets and strategic objectives.
- Ensure a consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues within your defined geographic area by implementing initiatives to grow sales.
- Manage the commercial process in line with company objectives to nurture all customer relationships and take responsibility for account management in your area.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of PÖTTINGER product range and have good understanding of competitors and wider market.
- Extensive travel will be an expected part of the role especially within your designated geographic area.
- The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of the agricultural industry and hands on experience of agricultural equipment.
- Proven experience in a similar sales orientated role either B2B or B2C.
- Strong team player with excellent sales, new business and account management capabilities.
- Hold excellent communication skills at all levels across all mediums.
- Capability to set priorities to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
- Previous experience of show/event planning and organisation.
- Full product training, a competitive remuneration package and a company vehicle.
- Day to day responsibility for your area reporting directly to the General Manager.
- The wider support of both the UK & international teams.
Discover a new field of work at PÖTTINGER. For more information, including the full job description, please visit our website: www.pottinger.uk search careers for Great-Britain jobs.
To apply in the first instance, please send a CV along with a covering letter clearly stating your geographic area preference & current salary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this position close on Thursday, 12th March 2020.