An exciting career opportunity has arisen withTrioliet, a leading Dutch manufacturer of premium dairy feeding equipment. We arelooking to appoint an enthusiastic:
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for managing dealer accounts. You will proactively support dealers to achieve agreed sales targets and generate sales through our dealer network. You will assistdealers in relation to demonstrations and open days. You will be computer-literate and have the ability to prioritize your workload in an efficient and flexible manner. If you have drive, ambition and excellent communication skills, you are the person we are looking for.The Area Sales Manager will be based in the territory [region south of Bradford), and will be prepared to travel and work flexible hours and occasional weekends as and when required.
- Maintain contacts with existing Trioliet dealers in the south of UK;
- Support dealers with sales of Trioliet feeding equipment;
- Organize product presentations and demonstrations and attend (regional) trade shows;
- Develop a strategic sales plan for your area;
- Meet agreed sales targets;
- Attend quarterly sales meetings in the Netherlands;
- Supply accurate and timely business reports;
- Liaise with in-house departments and provide feedback on key market challenges, opportunities and trends.
- Experience in the agribusiness sector and farm machinery industry is essential;
- A degree in agricultural science, engineering or technology would be beneficial;
- Knowledge of modern dairy farming;
- Several years of commercial experience in livestock farming technology;
- Highly-motivated with time and territory management skills;
- Excellent personal, communication and relationship building skills;
- Able to work as part of a highly-motivated team;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Based in or willing to move to the south of the UK.
- Competitive salary;
- Company car;
- Annual holiday.
Trioliet BV is a leading Dutch company engaged in developing, producing and marketing of machines and systems for feeding cattle at modern, professional farms. This position has been achieved on the basis of 65 years of experience in (silage) feeding technology. For more information about Trioliet visit our website www.trioliet.co.uk.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in the first instance) before 06 May 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, please contact our Sales Manager Export UK, Mr Robin Hansen on +31 6 53 54 58 25.