Job advertising for the farm machinery trade is currently free of charge on www.agrimachinery.trade
If you have a vacancy to fill and would like it listed below, please email the job description and other relevant details to email@example.com
We aim to post and go live within 24 hours
Recruitment on this website is brought to you in association with De Lacy Executive
Due to expansion, our Essex and Kent branches are currently looking for Experienced Territory Sales Persons to join the team. With the construction of our new state of the art depot in Writtle now well underway along with the recent completion of our workshop expansion project in Kent. It is an exciting time for Crawfords.
Reporting directly to the Branch Sales Manager you will be part of our growing sales team.
In this role, we are looking for someone with outstanding organisational and sales skills. You will be required to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs, target-driven and dedicated. Ultimately, you will ensure that your customers are happy with the service that you deliver.
· Responsible for all sales activities and account management in the assigned territory.
· To meet and exceed sales objectives and contribute to achieving the company’s overall sales plan.
· Manage accounts and contacts.
· Ensure efficient field call planning.
· To identify new business opportunities through close relationships with customers, key opinion leaders, business holders and decision makers.
· Support and attend local shows and/or relevant meetings. Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
· Present products and services to prospective customers
· Assess sales performance according to KPIs
· Monitor competition within assigned region
· Prepare and submit reports to the Branch Sales Manager
· Proven experience as a Territory Person within the Agricultural industry
· Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
· Proficient in MS Office
· Strong organisational skills and self-motivating
· Excellent time management skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org