De Lacy Executive have been retained on an exclusive basis, to recruit for an exciting and varied machinery sales role based in the Midlands.
Ideal candidates will have an arable farming background and a passion for machinery, with proven agricultural sales experience. This role will involve actively prospecting and bringing in new business, as well as maintaining relationships with existing customers
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to advance their career with an innovative agricultural machinery manufacturer. It will also offer the opportunity for some International travel.
Full product training will be provided.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop the UK business, identifying new sales opportunities
- Organisation of sales contacts
- Organisation of marketing and social media of company products
- Attendance at exhibitions, both in the UK and abroad
- Perform demonstrations in the UK
- Present products at meetings and open days
- Possess a good knowledge of UK arable farming, with a passion for agricultural machinery
- Proven Sales experience with the ability to bring in new business
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work off own initiative
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Willingness to learn and progress within the company
- Good computer skills
- UK driving license
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer dependent on experience, which will include a competitive salary, plus structured commission. A company vehicle will also be provided.
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.