Looking for a career that matters? Looking for an opportunity that leads you in new and exciting directions? What about rewards that show you are welcomed and appreciated? Sounds like you’re looking for a career with John Deere. Apply today to join the team.
Location: Barnwood, Gloucester, GB, GL4 3GG
Company: John Deere
Area Sales Manager
Primary Location: UK – SE/East England (Territory Based)
John Deere Bank S.A. (Luxembourg) is the Region Headquarters for John Deere Financial. Our primary activity is providing financial services to John Deere customers and John Deere dealers who wish to finance John Deere equipment.
What is required from you:
- Pro-active member of a small UK Field Sales team responsible for managing the dealer sales network/accounts within the SE/East of England territory.
- Leads delivery of training and coaching on structuring of financing/leasing products within territory to support sales strategies and initiatives.
- Supports dealers to achieve sales targets and manages default cases within guidelines.
- Provides high profile support in the agricultural community, participating in Sales & Marketing meetings and events (eg trade shows/seminars) as required.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with dealers, Branch Territory Managers and others specific to position.
- Provides representation and feedback to our Internal product development teams, particularly as we accelerate our Digitalisation program.
- Job-holder will live in/close by to territory as required to work from within territory/home on a daily basis with regular travel to dealer network.
- Degree in Business/Management discipline or in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 1 year’s work experience in Agricultural, Groundscare or Construction sectors or in Banking/Financial Services.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Ag & Turf equipment, sales process and experience in working with dealer channel.
- Proven experience in delivering excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Ability to successfully manage negotiations and conflict resolution.
- Strong communication, numeracy and literacy skills. Statistically inquisitive.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and organised with an ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Occasional travel to the Branch (Langar, Notts.) and Bank offices (Gloucester/Luxembourg) as required.
John Deere is an equal opportunities employer. For further details and to apply, please visit www.deere.co.uk for more information.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Agricultural, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Agriculture, Management, Marketing