Job- Product Specialist – Tractors
Looking for a career that matters? Looking for an opportunity that leads you in new and exciting directions? What about rewards that show you are welcomed and appreciated? Sounds like you’re looking for a career with John Deere. Apply today to join the team.
Nottingham based with travel in UK, Ireland and occasionally overseas.
John Deere is a leading supplier of agricultural and turf equipment. We are recruiting a Product Specialist to deliver training to company and dealer staff and to customers. Our training programmes cover equipment, services, and professional skills with heavy emphasis on product features, applications and system technologies.
- Work with the training team to identify training requirements, develop relevant material and deliver training to company personnel, dealer staff and customers.
- Support our UK and Ireland dealer network in the set-up, operation and optimisation of John Deere equipment and associated technologies.
- Support local and regional sales and marketing groups with in-depth product and market knowledge.
- Research training topics to increase product specific expertise, product applications and professional skills.
- Mentor others.
The candidate should have:
- 1-3 years of field experience with regular customer contact and a broad product knowledge.
- An agricultural or engineering related qualification and/or experience in agricultural or turf related business, manufacturing or at a dealership.
- Ideally a knowledge of John Deere equipment and an appreciation of the competitive environment.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office; experience of using John Deere systems would be an advantage.
- A willingness to travel to deliver training at dealer locations and regional events.
The successful candidate will have a good command of written and spoken English. A good work ethic is essential, coupled with the ability to manage time andresources to achieve business goals. Above all the candidate will be a confident and competent individual, self-motivated and able to deliver sustainable results. A clean driving licence is desirable.
The position commands an attractive remuneration package, participation in the company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, and an enjoyable working environment.
John Deere is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications should be submitted via Talent Central
Closing date is Friday 12th November 2021