Low Carbon Agriculture Show has announced that its second Digital Insights webinar will discuss the pressing issue of ‘Opportunities for Renewable Energy on Farms’.
Following on from the successful launch of the first Digital Insights webinar in September, with over 220 people registered on the ‘Reaching Net Zero in Agriculture’ themed session, the next renewables-focussed webinar takes place between 18:00 – 18:45 on Wednesday 14 October 2020.
Key industry speakers will discuss the most viable on farm renewable energy solutions to consider and invite questions from the audience.
Speakers for the October Digital Insights session include:
- Nina Skorupska CBE FEI, chief executive, REA (The Association for Renewable Energy and Clean Technology)
- Darren Edwards, partner and head of sustainable energy, Fisher German
To submit your questions either email firstname.lastname@example.org Tweet or post your question using the hashtag #LowCarbonAgri.
The monthly Digital Insights sessions will run on the following dates:
- October 14, 2020 – Opportunities for Renewable Energy on Farms
- November 18, 2020 – Innovations in Agri-Tech
- December 16, 2020 – Low Carbon Transport
- January 20, 2021 – Environmental Land Management (ELM)
- February 17, 2021 – Show Preview
To register for LCA Digital Insights, visit www.lowcarbonagricultureshow.co.uk/lca-digital