Love machinery? Looking for a role that can kickstart your career in this sector? If you have a working knowledge of agricultural machinery and believe that you could support customers and dealers with enquiries, then we should talk!
You’ll be an important member of the team, where you will provide after-sales service to customers and dealers. You will liaise with customers over the phone and by email to process parts orders and offer excellent customer service using your knowledge of on farm challenges and requirements.
Your Day To Day:
- Dealing with parts queries and taking parts orders.
- Inputting parts orders onto the system and picking, packing and dispatching orders.
- Ensuring the computer system is always up to date and efficient.
- Liaising with couriers including to book and track collections/deliveries.
- Liaising with the Production Manager, Sales and Service teams to forecast demand for seasonal parts and keeping up to date with customer requirements.
- Working with the Storesman to maintain a tidy yard and stores/parts area.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Great customer service experience and the ability to communicate professionally.
- Competent IT skills to ensure systems are kept up to date.
- General knowledge of agricultural parts.
- Previous exposure to the farming industry.
Why should you consider this role?
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Become part of a proud British brand that is synonymous with high quality and innovation.
- Enjoy beautiful, rural setting for an office.
- Highly competitive package, including company pension contribution.
Interested to find out more?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.