If you are looking for a homebased role, have a passion for agricultural machinery and proven machinery sales experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a highly respected, ambitious, and forward-thinking agricultural machinery manufacturer.
As Territory Sales Manager, you will manage and assist dealer & distributor accounts whilst developing new business opportunities to expand the dealer network. You will be responsible for delivering forecasted sales of machinery in line with the set KPIs, through established dealership networks and distributors.
You will provide excellent After Sales Support, either by telephone or out in the field, offering a full customer consultation and set up service for new machinery. Strong relationship building skills will be required to maintain and build relationships with dealer staff and end users.
- Demonstrate proven success in machinery sales and account management within the UK dealer network
- A good understanding of arable farming and agronomy will be highly advantageous.
- An excellent communicator
- Commercially aware
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise your workload in an efficient and flexible manner
- Highly motivated, accountable, and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Full UK Driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the sales territory
- Highly competitive basic salary + commission
- Company vehicle
- Laptop & iPhone
If you are an ambitious individual and would like to be considered for this role:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.