A new opportunity has arisen for a fitter to join a well-known and highly respected market leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery and ancillary equipment.
You will be responsible for the professional and effective installation of loader assemblies to tractors within the UK dealer network. You will be required to feedback to the design team issues preventing effective fitting arising from inaccurate design or poor instructions.
Candidates will be required to own a comprehensive set of hand tools (larger specialized tools to be supplied by the company).
- Ensure that a clear and workable diary is maintained to ensure visit and installation plans are carried out efficiently
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure installations are synchronized with the delivery of loader packages and goods to dealers
- Endeavor to install a complete assembly within one day
- Effective detailed problem reporting and follow up through the technical support department
- Support the technical support department with problem diagnosis and suggested remedial action as and when required
- In depth understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and vehicle electrical systems, preferably with Agricultural machinery, but not essential
- Able to work independently and apply initiative/decision making
- The ability to adapt your approach in the event of meeting unforeseen problems
- Able to work within health & safety regulations within an agricultural dealer environment
- Professional and friendly manner
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and the ability to set own diary
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package to include a basic salary plus commission for fitting, company vehicle and pension will be on offer to the successful candidate
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.